Back Tools 1.15.2 is a mod that will focus on adding one of the most characteristic functions of FPS games, which is to show the weapons or tools equipped by our character, in the back of the character, or those weapons and tools that we have been using recently.
The operation is as follows. We imagine that our character has an axe in his hand, but previously we have used a sword. In this case the sword from our inventory would be shown on the character’s back. If our character has a sword in his hand and we put it back in the inventory, the sword will be shown on the character’s back.
The function offered by this mod can be enjoyed in our individual games, where we will see the weapons and tools on the character’s back. Or in multiplayer games, with other players, who will see the weapons and tools that our character has on his back.
How to install Back Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Download iChun Util 1.15.2
- Download Back Tools Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “iChun Util” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can show tools and weapons on our backs!
Download Back Tools Mod
|Back Tools Mod for 1.15.2||8.0.0||June 23, 2020||Download page|