New, more realistic models for many of Minecraft’s animals.
Better Animal Models 1.14.4 has as its main goal to improve the body shape of all the animals in the game, to make them look more like the real thing. With this mod installed, the animals will have body parts that will stick out, such as ears, hooves, snout, tail, etc.
As of now, the mod adds better models for the following mobs:
- Cave Spiders
- Polar Bears
- Mod Compat:
- PrimalCore (Bears, Ovis Atre, Steppe Wolf)
- Sophisticated Wolves (All Wolves)
- AbyssalCraft (Evil, Demon, and Antimobs, as well as the Coralium Squid)
- Brown Mooshroom’s Brown Mooshroom
- Quark random texture variants feature. Requires Quark r1.5-149 or later.
- The Midnight (Nightstag)
Join our Discord for announcements, info, discussion, and suggestions: https://discord.gg/qjhznSF
How to install Better Animal Models Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Better Animal Models Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- We’ve got it installed and ready to go!
Download Better Animal Models Mod
|Better Animal Models Mod for 1.14.4||5.3.0||February 16, 2020||Download page|