Bonsai Trees 1.15.2 offers us the possibility of having decorative bonsai in our buildings. The bonsais we can create are the same tree variants that exist all over the world but in bonsai format. That is to say, small dimension trees that fit inside a small pot.
To begin with, we will have to create a new type of pot, called Bonsai Pot, which can be colored with any coloring in the game. In this pot, we can plant any young tree in the game, as well as shrubs, which will grow in the same way as they would anywhere in the world, but in much smaller dimensions.
This mod is in the Beta update phase, so it may still contain bugs or errors. We will be publishing their respective updates in this article.
How to install Bonsai Trees Mod?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Download Libnonymous 1.15.2
- Download Bonsai Trees Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “Libnonymous” into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to grow bonsai on Minecraft!
Download Bonsai Trees 2 Mod
|Bonsai Trees 2 Mod for 1.15.2||1.1.4-b170||December 21, 2019||Download page|
|Bonsai Trees 2 Mod for 1.15.2||18.104.22.168||February 2, 2020||Download page|
|Bonsai Trees 2 Mod for 1.14.4||22.214.171.124||June 13, 2020||Download page|
|Bonsai Trees 2 Mod for 1.12.2||1.1.4-b170||December 21, 2019||Download page|