We can now create technological elements to extract and use the manna.
Botania 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that adds a lot of content that revolves around the world of magic and technology. In fact, the mod will offer us the possibility to manufacture and use technological elements to be able to extract, distribute and control the natural magic of our world, present in the living beings of Minecraft, here called mana. This mana can be extracted from elements such as trees, flowers, and plants.
As we said, it is a mod that adds a lot of blocks and objects. In order to see how these different elements work and how they are made, the mod will allow us to make a guide, in English, called “Lexica Botania”. With this guide we will be able to understand how to extract mana and how to use it in the various mana harvesting systems that this mod offers.
How to install Botania Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Curios API 1.15.2/Curios API 1.14.4
- Download Patchouli 1.15.2/1.14.4
- Download Botania Mod 1.15.2 or 1.14.4
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded
API Curiosfile into the
- Paste the file downloaded from
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to extract manna from the vegetation!
Download Botania Mod
|Botania Mod for 1.15.2
|April 6, 2020
|Botania Mod for 1.14.4
|April 5, 2020