Chat Bubbles – mod on Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4, which will allow all players on the servers to use additional, we can say, local chat rooms, which will be located in the form of a dialog box above the head of the player. This chat can be customized and expanded as desired, if necessary.
However, the author argues that the chat itself can expand and shrink, depending on the length of the message that sends a player to it. This mod is similar to VoxelChat, but VoxelChat works best with a server plugin. It is a complete client interface, so it is a bit worse, but it has a much better chance of working on servers that do not use a server plugin. And if the server doesn’t have this plugin, it’s better to install Chat Bubbles.
The pros of the mod:
- Mod is great for large servers, where the chat is constantly updated with new messages. Players will have their own local chat, which allows them to communicate with each other.
- Wide settings that will allow you to process messages as well as edit text messages.
- Easy installation as well as ease of use.
A great mod that will allow you to create an additional local chat, use it!
How to install mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Rift must be installed (for Minecraft 1.13+).
- Fabric Modloader must be installed (for Minecraft 1.14+).
- Press the
WIN+Rkeys (The “
WIN” key is usually between “
ALT” and “
- In the window, enter %appdata%
- Browse to the
.minecraft/modsfolder (If the mods folder does not exist, create it)
- Move the downloaded mod (
.zip/.jar) to the mods folder
Download Chat Bubbles 1.15.2/1.14.4
|Chat Bubbles 1.15.2/1.14.4 for 1.15.2||1.0.1||May 4, 2020||Download page|
|Chat Bubbles 1.15.2/1.14.4 for 1.14.4||1.0.1||May 22, 2019||Download page|
|Chat Bubbles 1.15.2/1.14.4 for 1.13.2||1.0.1||December 13, 2018||Download page|