Clarity 1.15, 1.14 and 1.12 is a texture package that seeks to find a balance between the design of the game’s predefined textures, with new realistic texture designs. It has a higher resolution than the default textures, providing a higher degree of detail and greater clarity.
It is a texture package that counts 32x resolution, that is, twice the resolution of the predefined textures. As it offers a higher resolution than the default one, we will need to install Optifine to minimize the increase of resources needed to run this texture pack.
How to install Clarity Texture Pack
- Download Optifine 1.15 (Not yet available).
- Download Optifine 1.14 (Only for Minecraft versions 1.14.x).
- Download Optifine 1.12 (Minecraft version 1.12.x only).
- Download Clarity Texture Pack 1.15, Clarity Texture Pack 1.14 or Clarity Texture Pack 1.12
- Paste the downloaded .zip file into the
- Now we can enjoy a new look for our worlds!
Download Clarity Texture Pack
|Clarity Texture Pack for 1.15.2||2.6||March 20, 2020||Download page|
|Clarity Texture Pack for 1.15.2||2.4||March 8, 2020||Download page|
|Clarity Texture Pack for 1.14.4||2.2||September 19, 2019||Download page|
|Clarity Texture Pack for 1.13.2||2.2||September 19, 2019||Download page|
|Clarity Texture Pack for 1.12.2||2.2||September 19, 2019||Download page|