Larger boxes offering more storage capacity.
Colossal Chests 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture larger chests, which will also offer a greater storage capacity, than Minecraft’s pre-determined chests. I’m sure you’ve had to make several more chests to be able to store your objects, because now you can make bigger chests, both inside and outside.
The operation is simple. The first thing we must do is make the “Colossal Chest Core block” that will work as the core of our chest. To this core we will be able to connect the classic chests, which will increase the size and capacity of our large chest.
These chests will have the same properties as the normal chests, so we can connect hoppers, etc. In addition, this mod is compatible with Iron Chests, so we can do the same with the new material caskets offered by this mod.
How to install Colossal Chests Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2 or 1.14.4
- Download Cyclops Core 1.15.2/Cyclops Core 1.14.4
- Download Colossal Chests Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “Cyclops Core” into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- You can make and use giant chests now!
Download Colossal Chests Mod
|Colossal Chests Mod for 1.15.2||1.7.6||April 12, 2020||Download page|
|Colossal Chests Mod for 1.14.4||1.7.6||November 23, 2019||Download page|