Compact Ores 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a small mod adding a compact version of ores that contains more resources.
There are many minerals in Minecraft, from iron to diamonds, emeralds and lapis lazuli. All of them are different in the way they are used, of course, but also in the way they are obtained. For example, iron ore can be mined with a stone pickaxe as opposed to gold ore, which requires at least an iron pickaxe, so I hope I won’t teach you anything yet. The Compact Ores mod allows you to generate in a world of compact ores, literally. You will surely have understood it, these compact blocks release more ore than normal and it must be said that finding a compact diamond-block must be very practical.
Some Minecraft ores in a compact form in a natural generation.
As can be seen on the above captures, the compact blocks only appear in the presence of the original ore, so the rarity of the original ore is always the same. For example, a diamond compact ore cannot be found alone, it must be accompanied by a vein, which makes it a rarer compact ore than the others, logical.
Let us now see in more detail the number of ores that each compact block releases:
- Coal: from 3 to 5 ores per compact block…
- Iron: 3 to 5 ores per compact block
- Nether quartz: 3 to 5 ores per compact block
- Redstone: from 12 to 25 ores per compact block
- Gold: from 3 to 5 ores per compact block
- Lapis-Lazuli: from 12 to 40 ores per compact block
- Diamond: from 3 to 5 ores per compact block
- Emerald: from 3 to 5 ores per compact block
How to install Compact Ores Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Compact Ores Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- We can go out now and look for blocks of compressed mineral resources!
Download Compact Ores Mod
|Compact Ores Mod for 1.15.2||2.1.1||April 13, 2020||Download page|
|Compact Ores Mod for 1.14.4||1.2.2||February 8, 2020||Download page|