Controllable 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 add support for using various types of controllers, or drivers, in the Java version of Minecraft. This means that with this mod installed you can play Minecraft with several controller models, including Xbox and PS4.
Once this mod is installed, we can use the PlayStation 4 wireless controller (via USB) or the Xbox One controller (via USB, wireless adapter or wireless Bluetooth). Furthermore, the mod adds the usual on-screen menus and buttons of the console versions of Minecraft.
- Run multiple instances of Minecraft on the same computer!
- On-screen button displays (just like the Bedrock edition)
- Easy inventory management
- An easy driver mapping system to add new drivers (coming soon)
- Many options in the configuration to change to your liking
- A simple event API for integration into third party mods.
How to install Controllable Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Controllable Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- Now you can use your Xbox or PS4 controller to play Minecraft!
Download Controllable Mod
|Controllable Mod for 1.15.2||0.8.0||February 12, 2020||Download page|
|Controllable Mod for 1.14.4||0.8.0||February 12, 2020||Download page|
|Controllable Mod for 1.12.2||0.8.0||February 12, 2020||Download page|