Wear protective armor, while using cosmetic armor.
Cosmetic Armor 1.15.2/1.14.4 will take care of adding four new armor boxes for our character, so we can have a defense armor and a cosmetic armor equipped, both at the same time. This will allow us to use the protection armor we want and the armor we like the most, aesthetically speaking.
This, beyond an aesthetic issue, will also allow us to fool the rest of the players, since we will be able to equip a leather armor, in the cosmetic armor, while we are actually protected by a diamond armor or vice versa.
As you will know, by default, when entering the character’s inventory, the protective armor is placed to the left of the character’s preview. Well, now we’ll have the same boxes to the left and right of the character’s preview. It is in the boxes on the right that the cosmetic armor is placed.
- dmillerw – original author
- azanor – some code learned from baubles
- izuminya – button icon
- Deph0 and sblectric – support when i’m absent
How to install Cosmetic Armor Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Cosmetic Armor Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- You can have two armors now, one cosmetic and one protective!
Download Cosmetic Armor Mod
|Cosmetic Armor Mod for 1.15.2||3a||April 29, 2020||Download page|
|Cosmetic Armor Mod for 1.14.4||3||May 2, 2020||Download page|