Character equipment wears notifications.
Durability Notifier focuses on notifying players that any of the weapons, tools, or pieces of armor we are using is reaching a critical level of wear, and therefore, is about to break. The mod offers several types of notification to warn the player about the character’s equipment wear, so we can choose the method that interests us the most at any given time.
The default method is by displaying a text on the game screen, which indicates the percentage of durability that the weapon, tool or piece of armor has left. If we wish, from the home page of the game, within the “Mods” section, we can define other forms of notification, either through potion effects, sounds, etc.
The mod tries to stay as vanilla server friendly as possible. The only feature that doesn’t work while connected to a vanilla server is the GiveFatigue feature.
- GiveFatigue – if true gives the player mining fatigue when the tool hit it’s max so you won’t accidentally break the tool. (Defaults to false)
- Percentage – is the percentage from 1 between 100 of durability of the tool it checks for (Defaults to 10)
- PlaySound – if true plays a noise to the player if they try to use their tool while it’s low on durability (Defaults to false)
- SendMessage – if true displays the message that your tool is low on durability (Defaults to true)
- SendMessageColor – chooses what color/colour the message will be. (Defaults to YELLOW)
- soundlocation – specifies the soundlocation of the sound that “PlaySound” will play. If the sound location inserted is false it will say so in the log.
- volume – changes the volume that “PlaySound” uses to play the sound.
How to install Durability Notifier Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Durability Notifier Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- Now you will be warned about the wear and tear of weapons, tools and armor parts!
Download Durability Notifier Mod
|Durability Notifier Mod for 1.15.2
|March 21, 2020
|Durability Notifier Mod for 1.14.4
|September 12, 2019
|Durability Notifier Mod for 1.13.2
|February 18, 2019
|Durability Notifier Mod for 1.12.2
|September 6, 2017