This mod shows you on screen the durability of your items in colored numbers (green / white / yellow / red) according to their state. It also shows you the amount of empty inventory spaces, as well as the time it will take for the effects of the potion you drank to wear off without the need to press E to see it from your inventory. Below you will find a review of the mod, a tutorial on how to install it and the download link.
All versions are configurable, but the way to configure them depends on the version and mod loader you’re using.
- Forge until 1.12: Use the Forge-built in Mod config options.
- Rift 1.13: There’s a book icon in the right top of the main and pause screen, click that.
- Fabric without ModMenu: Same as Rift.
- Fabric with ModMenu: Use the cogwheel icon that ModMenu shows when you select the mod.
- Forge 1.16: You can configure the mod by pressing CTRL and the show/hide button (default is h)
Download Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer
|Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer for 1.16.5||0.30.0-1.1||February 5, 2021||Download page|