You can now save the character’s experience and use it whenever you need it.
Global XP Mod allows us to make a new block, called “XP Block” that will allow us to save and withdraw the experience accumulated by our character. This new block represents a cage with an emerald inside, and its manufacturing process is identical. That is, it is manufactured in a crafty table by placing nine units of iron bars, with an emerald in the center.
The operation is simple. Once we have some experience levels accumulated, if we press “Shift + right click” on the block, the experience that the character had will be stored. To remove the experience accumulated in the “XP Block” just right click on the block. Each click we make will transfer one level of experience.
There are three configuration options which are also configurable in game and don’t need a restart. You can…
- …configure the speed at which the emerald within the XP Block is spinning
- …configure the speed at which the emerald is bobbing up and down
- …toggle the nameplate above the XP Block that shows the contents
The values you insert for 1. and 2. are multiples of the default speed. If you would set both to 2.0 the emerald would be animated twice as fast as with the default values.
How to install Global XP Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Global XP Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to put your accumulated experience in a safe place!
Download Global XP Mod
|Global XP Mod for 1.15.2||1.4.11||January 30, 2020||Download page|
|Global XP Mod for 1.14.4||1.4.10||October 29, 2019||Download page|
|Global XP Mod for 1.13.2||1.4.3||May 10, 2019||Download page|