Hire guards, hand-to-hand and from a distance, to protect your base.
GuardsCraft 1.15.2 is a mod that will allow us to hire soldiers to help protect our home, or kingdom, in Minecraft. This mod adds a currency that will allow us to hire various types of soldiers, making recruiting tables. These tables will allow us to invoke archers, militiamen, axemen, spearmen, crossbowmen, swordsmen, and halberdiers, among other types of soldiers.
There are two types of recruiting tables, those for hand-to-hand soldiers and those for remote attack soldiers. When we select any of the units offered by these recruitment tables, the price in crowns that we have to pay to hire their services will appear. We can get this coin by killing hostile creatures or melting gold nuggets in a furnace.
How to install GuardsCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Download GuardsCraft Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- It’s time to hire soldiers to protect us!
Download GuardsCraft Mod
|GuardsCraft Mod for 1.15.2||1.0.0.||April 8, 2020||Download page|