Dimensional portals that show what’s on the other side of the portal.
Immersive Portals 1.15.2 is a mod that offers immersive enhancements to the dimensional portals that give access to the Nether and End dimensions. For example, once a portal to the End or Nether has been created, after activating it, we can see what is on the other side of the portal, in real-time. As you know, by default, portals never show what’s on the other side of the portal, we just see purple blocks.
Also, with this mod installed we can create portals to Nether that can be horizontal in shape, and don’t have to be rectangular. We can also create mirrors, by right-clicking, with a lighter in our hand, on a glass. These mirrors can be vertical or horizontal.
How to install Immersive Portals Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Download MixinBootstrap
- Download Immersive Portals Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “MixinBootstrap” file into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- Now we can enjoy the spectacle of these immersive portals!
Download Immersive Portals Mod
|Immersive Portals Mod for 1.15.2||0.18||May 10, 2020||Download page|
|Immersive Portals Mod for 1.15.2||0.17||April 1, 2020||Download page|
|Immersive Portals Mod for 1.14.4||0.15||February 4, 2020||Download page|