Inventory Crafting Grid 1.15.2 is a mod that will allow us to forget about the crafty tables if we want to make it clear. This mod expands the four manufacturing boxes of the character’s inventory, increasing the manufacturing space to nine boxes.
With this mod installed, we will have the same manufacturing capacity in the character’s inventory as a drafting table. This means that we can manufacture anything from the character’s inventory, without needing a drafting table. Also, the mod is compatible with Minecraft’s default recipe book and with the features provided by the Just Enough Items mod.
How to install Inventory Crafting Grid
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Download Inventory Crafting Grid Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to launch the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into
- You can make stuff from the character’s inventory now!
Download Inventory Crafting Grid Mod
|Inventory Crafting Grid Mod for 1.15.2||1.0.0||February 10, 2020||Download page|
|Inventory Crafting Grid Mod for 1.12.2||1.0.0||January 26, 2020||Download page|