Iron Jetpacks 1.15.2/1.14.4 offers several types of jetpacks, which can be constructed using various materials. Once you have created a jetpack and placed it in the box on your character’s chest, you can activate it by pressing the “I” key. In addition, if you press the “O” key, you will activate the suspended mode.
The jetpacks offered by this mod are made from pre-defined materials in the game, such as wood, stone, iron, gold, and diamond. Although we can also create other variants, if we have installed a mod that adds other materials such as bronze, silver, or copper, among other materials.
How to install Iron Jetpacks Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Cucumber Library 1.15.2 or 1.14.4
- Download Iron Jetpacks Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “Cucumber” into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to breed and use our jetpacks!
Download Iron Jetpacks Mod
|Iron Jetpacks Mod for 1.15.2||3.0.1||March 15, 2020||Download page|
|Iron Jetpacks Mod for 1.14.4||2.0.3||October 30, 2019||Download page|