Higher resolution textures that look true to the original textures and colors of Minecraft 1.15
Lithos 1.16-Snapshot, 1.15, 1.14 and 1.12 is a texture package for Minecraft that aims to preserve the essence of the basic textures of the game, that is, it will be easy for us to recognize any of its textures, since they are very similar to the original ones in terms of colors and structure. However, it seeks to preserve the essence, but also to add small elements and details that differentiate them from packages strictly faithful to the original textures.
The textures have a 32x resolution, so it is advisable to use Optifine to take advantage of the full potential of these textures, without harming the game’s performance.
- Completely replaces all default textures
- A familiar look with a predetermined style, but with an attractive detail
- Many random and alternative textures (without MCPatcher or Optifine!)
- Random mobs for most common mobs (MCPatcher or Optifine required)
- Many subtle improvements in 3D
- Mod Support: 62 mods… the most common blocks of the most common mods
- A consistent, easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Easy to read font
- Support for early snapshot
How to install Lithos Texture Pack
- Download Optifine 1.15 (Only for Minecraft versions 1.15.x).
- Download Optifine 1.14 (Only for Minecraft versions 1.14.x).
- Download Optifine 1.12 (Minecraft version 1.12.x only).
- Download Lithos 1.15, Lithos 1.14 or Lithos 1.12
- Open the
- Paste the downloaded file, inside
- We’ve got it working!
Download Lithos:Core 32x [Texture Pack]
|Lithos:Core 32x [Texture Pack] for 1.15.x-1.16-Snapshot||1.44||February 26, 2020||Download page|
|Lithos:Core 32x [Texture Pack] for 1.14.4||1.43||January 21, 2020||Download page|
|Lithos:Core 32x [Texture Pack] for 1.12.x||1.23||November 4, 2018||Download page|