The snapshot 20w19a of Minecraft version 1.16 is now available in your launcher. It focuses on bug fixes and various settings and improvements.
Additions and modifications :
- Plots of Black Rock and Gravel are now generated in all biomes of the Nether, as well as plots of Soul Sand in the “Valley of Souls” biome.
- Added the “distance by strider” statistic.
- It takes into account the distance travelled on Strider’s back.
- Bastions appear less frequently.
- Improved distribution of biomes in the Nether.
- Reduced growth rate of Weeping and Tortuous Liana when Bone Powder is used.
- Shears are now required to retrieve Germs from the Nether.
- Villagers can now bring forth Iron Golems regardless of their job or last time of work.
- Creature appearance has been modified to better respect the mob cap.
- Fish now have their own category of mob and their own mob cap.
- Creatures can no longer appear on Wither’s Roses.
Fixed bugs in 20w19a
- MC-87949 – The shield use statistic is not working
- MC-89956 – Levitation has no effect if gliding with elytra
- MC-116293 – Functioning clock and compass in recipe book
- MC-125613 – Datapack tag “stairs” does not use #wooden_stairs
- MC-145862 – Villagers try to sleep in occupied beds
- MC-152084 – Villagers occasionally stand up out of beds at night, then can never sleep in that bed again
- MC-152170 – When a villager takes the bed of another villager then the bed’s previous owner will not look for a new bed
- MC-157077 – Villagers will not sleep in beds at night
- MC-158542 – Iron Golems don’t stop spawning
- MC-160250 – Naturally generated villagers are not pathfinding towards their POI; POI detection range is too small
- MC-166764 – Villagers spawned on world generation have a lower follow range than villagers spawned by other means
- MC-170612 – Villagers spawned by meeting points have frozen AI and do not move when that chunk is freshly generated
- MC-172107 – Piglins and Hoglins don’t get zombified in the end
- MC-172524 – Letters of name tag render inconsistently when sneaking (within the same name tag)
- MC-172899 – Piglins with blocks (pumpkins) equipped on their heads show z-fighting
- MC-173015 – Crimson roots, Warped roots, and Nether sprouts are not randomly offset
- MC-173115 – Mobs can spawn inside of wither roses
- MC-174568 – Rail updates are 3-4x times laggier since 1.13
- MC-174909 – Endermen don’t teleport when on magma blocks
- MC-175251 – Fish are spawning in with extremely high numbers. Over 200 different entities of cod every five minutes
- MC-177839 – Blackstone and blackstone walls use the blackstone side face on the bottom, while blackstone stairs and slabs use the blackstone top face on the bottom
- MC-178487 – Saddles on untamed horses no longer render
- MC-179989 – Smithing Table and Anvil UI does not have “Inventory” title above player inventory
- MC-180064 – Piglins would rather use an unenchanted crossbow instead of an enchanted crossbow
- MC-180297 – Player name color in list appears too dark
- MC-180407 – Piglin bartering is limited to dropping a single item stack from the loot table
- MC-180410 – Enderman spawn rate seems very low on upgraded worlds
- MC-180575 – Dispensers now always plays “dispenser failed” when dispensing glowstone
- MC-181353 – Warped and Crimson Doors have no hinges
- MC-181418 – Entity names can no longer be colored
- MC-181424 – Fish (and other items from fishing) cannot be caught with a fishing rod
- MC-181461 – Enchantement glint doesn’t render on shields, tridents and elytra
- MC-181479 – Map marker labels do not render properly
- MC-181524 – Redstone does not visually connect when going up soul sand
- MC-181566 – Powered redstone dust only generates particles at the center of the block
- MC-181944 – Font of category/section text in creative mode item selection screen is much thicker than in 1.15.2
- MC-182595 – Parity issue: Blackstone doesn’t generate in ore veins in nether wastes
How to install the Minecraft snapshot :
- Launch your Minecraft launcher and in the top tab, click on Configurations.
- Then check the Snapshot box. This will appear directly as a new profile.
- Launch the snapshot profile and enjoy the latest news.
Download Minecraft 1.16 Snapshot 20w19a
|Minecraft 1.16 Snapshot 20w19a for Minecraft 1.16 Snapshot||20w19a SERVER||May 6, 2020||Download page|