Moving Elevators 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to build elevators or lifts, that will move our character up or down on a surface. Unlike other elevator mods, this one will not teleport our character but will actually move the elevator platform, which can be as big as we want, on a vertical axis.
These elevators will work with two blocks, the Elevator Controller and the Elevator Display. The Elevator Controller will be the button panel of our elevator and will allow us to select the floor we want to go to, the type of elevator platform, and the speed of movement. The Elevator Display is a screen that will show us which floor we are on, which floor we are going to, and manage certain functions of the lift.
Developing an Elevator
- Craft at least 2 Elevator Controllers
- Location the very first Elevator Controller where you want your elevator
- Right-Click on a side of the Elevator Controller that has no buttons
- Set your preferred platform size and speed
- Collect the blocks for your platform
- Location the blocks one block lower than the Elevator Controller in front of the side with the buttons
- Place the other Elevator Controllers above or below the very first one and facing the very same direction
- Use the middle button to ask for the platform and the other 2 to go up or down
How to install Moving Elevators Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Moving Elevators Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- We can already build and use elevators on Minecraft!
Download Moving Elevators Mod
|Moving Elevators Mod for 1.16.2||1.2.20||August 18, 2020||Download page|
|Moving Elevators Mod for 1.15.2||1.2.14||April 30, 2020||Download page|
|Moving Elevators Mod for 1.14.4||1.2.14||April 30, 2020||Download page|
|Moving Elevators Mod for 1.12.2||1.2.14||April 30, 2020||Download page|
|Moving Elevators Mod for 1.15.2||1.2.11||April 25, 2020||Download page|
|Moving Elevators Mod for 1.14.4||1.2.11||April 25, 2020||Download page|