Nature’s Aura 1.15.2 is responsible for adding the Aura to the game, which can be collected by players and used to operate various devices and mechanisms. The Aura is present in all living things that exist in Minecraft. Although we must be careful when extracting Aura from our environment, as we can cause a natural decay, which will not have good consequences, neither for us, nor for the environment.
The Aura is the axis on which we will be able to develop new content, as well as make certain elements that this mod adds work. That is why it is important to make the guide, in English, that adds this mod, called Book of Natural Aura. In this guide we will be able to see how the different elements added by the mod work and which are its functionalities.
How to install Nature’s Aura Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Patchouli
- Download Nature’s Aura Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “Patchouli” into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now extract Aura from living things on Minecraft!
Download Nature’s Aura Mod
|Nature’s Aura Mod for 1.15.2||23.2||March 4, 2020||Download page|
|Nature’s Aura Mod for 1.14.4||20.3||February 16, 2020||Download page|