Neat 1.15.2/1.14.4 is responsible for displaying a tag on top of any creature in the game, and any creature added by a mod that adds new beings, that is close to our character’s position. This tag will show us information related to the health of these creatures, the items they will release when they die and if they are active, the altered states.
The health bar determines the life of the creature. If the bar is green it means that its health is complete, if it is yellow it means that its health is average, while if the bar is red its health is critical. Also, inside the bar there will be a percentage, and a number, which will more accurately indicate the level of health of that being. In the right zone of this bar an object will appear, which is the one we will get when killing that entity.
- Fully client sided
- Health bars only show up if the mob is not obstructed
- Health bar color changes depending on the mob’s health % (green to yellow to red)
- Shows the mob’s attribute (for Smite or Bane of Arthropods) and their armor
- Groups up health bars for mob stacks (like spider of chicken jockeys)
- Works with minecraft’s Scoreboard Teams. Mobs and players in teams will have a colored name.
- Configurable (both in and out of game)
- A keybind to toggle the health bars (as of -17)
How to install Neat Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Neat Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- We can now make use of the information bars offered by this mod!
Download Neat Mod
|Neat Mod for 1.15.2||1.6-22||May 15, 2020||Download page|
|Neat Mod for 1.14.4||1.5-19||August 16, 2019||Download page|