Project Brazier 1.18.1, 1.16.5 and 1.14.4 is a mod that focuses on generating content to give a more varied and versatile feel to the game. The mod focuses on adding building blocks and decorative elements, designed to offer a more RPG-like experience.
With this mod installed, as we can see in the image below, we will be able to make a lot of new content. Some examples could be wooden bridges, wall clocks, wooden boxes, tables, wooden cubes and shelves among other things.
Although the name of this mod may sound new to you, it is actually the evolution of a mod that has been in development for quite some time. You may already know this mod by the name of Dark Roleplay Medieval, as this was its previous name.
How to install Project Brazier Mod in Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download MARG 1.18.1 or MARG 1.16.5 (only for these two versions of Minecraft).
- Download Project Brazier Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to discover the new content offered by this mod!
Download Project Brazier
|Project Brazier for 1.18||0.6.1||December 14, 2021||Download page|
|Project Brazier for 1.16.5||0.5.4.||December 13, 2021||Download page|
|Project Brazier for 1.14.4||0.4.3||March 24, 2020||Download page|