Ropes for ascending and descending, not depending on walls where to place ladders.
Ropes Mod 1.15.2 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture a new type of rope, by which we will be able to ascend and descend as if it was a staircase. The main difference between a ladder and the rope of this mod is that the rope does not need to be hooked to the wall, it just needs to be placed under a solid block.
Also, if we place the rope at the bottom of a block, which is empty underneath, the rope will extend until we find a solid block, so we will not have to stack the rope. All we have to do is place the rope in the character’s hand and it will extend itself until it finds the ground.
How to install Ropes Mod for Minecraft 1.15.2?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Download Ropes Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to use the rope this mod offers!
Download Ropes Mod
|Ropes Mod for 1.15.2||1.2.0||February 26, 2020||Download page|