Shoulder Surfing 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that takes care of adding a new camera or point of view, in the third person, of our character. With this new point of view, we will be able to see our character from behind, at shoulder height. This is a classic point of view, common in many videogames.
By default, there are only three points of view, which can be changed with the “F5” key. These points of view are, in the first person, to see our character from the front and to see him from the back. Well, with this mod installed we will have a new point of view, which we will find after pressing “F5” repeatedly, from behind over the shoulder.
Download World Handler or build from source
- 1. Make sure Minecraft Forge is installed (http://files.minecraftforge.net/)
- 1. Navigate to “..\.minecraft\mods”
- 2. Copy the “ShoulderSurfing-[VERSION].jar”
- 3. Follow the steps below
- 1. Select Forge as your profile
- 2. Launch Minecraft
- 3. Join a world or server
- 4. Use the “Arrow Keys” to adjust the perspective (“O” to swap shoulder)
- ≥ 1.13: Manual: “..\.minecraft\config\shouldersurfing.toml”
- ≤ 1.12: Ingame: Mods -> ShoulderSurfing -> Config (Manual: “..\.minecraft\config\shouldersurfing.cfg”)
- Optifine: Set “Render Quality” to “1.0x” for Shader Pack “(internal)” and switch back to Shader Pack “OFF”
- BetterCombat: Set “Enable 1PP Crosshair” to “false” and “Override Mod Crosshairs” to “true”
How to install Shoulder Surfing Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Shoulder Surfing Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- You’ve got a new take on the character!
Download Shoulder Surfing Mod
|Shoulder Surfing Mod for 1.15.2||1.22.5||May 16, 2020||Download page|
|Shoulder Surfing Mod for 1.14.4||1.22.2||April 5, 2020||Download page|