Silent’s Gems 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is responsible for modifying the game’s terrain generation to add a total of 48 new mineral resources, in the form of precious gems. These gems, which will be generated in the Overworld, the Nether and the End, will allow us to make a good amount of new building blocks and decoration, as we can see in the image above, and a good amount of weapon sets, tools, and pieces of armor, as we can see in the image below.
In terms of character equipment, we’ll be able to make new variants of weapons and tools with precious gems embedded in them. This includes axes, swords, bows, shovels, picks, hoes, daggers, katanas and tomahak. We will also be able to make new sets of armor pieces, teleporters, magic runes and magic altars among other interesting things.
How to install Silent’s Gems Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Silent Lib 1.15.2 / Silent Lib 1.14.4 / Silent Lib 1.13.2
- Download Silent’s Gems Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Silent Lib” file into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to go out and find some precious gems!
Download Silent’s Gems Mod
|Silent’s Gems Mod for 1.15.2||3.5.2+85||April 16, 2020||Download page|
|Silent’s Gems Mod for 1.14.4||3.4.8+81||January 30, 2020||Download page|
|Silent’s Gems Mod for 1.13.2||3.0.12+28||April 25, 2019||Download page|