Skeleton Horse Spawn 1.15.1 and 1.15.2 is a mod that focuses on adding skeleton horses to Minecraft’s generation of creatures. By default, Skeleton Horses cannot be generated naturally, they must be generated by commands or by using eggs in a creative way.
However, with this mod installed there is some chance that when a skeleton is generated, it will appear as a rider of a skeleton horse. In the configuration file of the mod we will be able to define some extra features, such as whether or not they should be generated during the day, or whether or not they should burn when they receive sunshine.
If you want, you can also have zombie horses by installing the mod Zombie Horse Spawn, which is from the same author.
- chanceSurfaceSkeletonHasHorse (default = 0.05, min 0, max 1.0): The chance a skeleton that has spawned on the surface is riding a horse.
- shouldBurnSkeletonHorsesInDaylight (default = true): If enabled, burns skeleton horses when daylight shines upon them.
- onlySpawnSkeletonHorsesOnSurface (default = true): If enabled, a skeleton horse with rider will only spawn on the surface.
How to install Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.1 or 1.15.2
- Download Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod 1.15.1 or Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into
- You can find skeleton horses now!
Download Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod
|Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod for 1.15.2||1.1.2||March 11, 2020||Download page|
|Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod for 1.15.1||1.1.2||December 23, 2019||Download page|
|Skeleton Horse Spawn Mod for 1.14.4||1.1.2||October 16, 2019||Download page|