Soul Shards Respawn Mod 1.15.x/1.14.x offers us the possibility to build our own creature generators in Minecraft’s survival mode. The process is to get souls from the creatures we defeat. Once a certain number of souls have been obtained, we can fill a soul gem with which we can create the cages that will house our own entity generators.
To obtain empty soul gems, we will have to place a glowstone block on the floor, then place four quartz blocks on the side faces of the glowstone block, and four obsidian blocks in the corners, between the quartz blocks. Finally, with a diamond in your hand, right-click on the glowstone block.
How to install Soul Shards Mod?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.1 or 1.15.2
- Download Soul Shards Mod 1.15.1 and 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to create our own creature generators in survival mode!
Download Soul Shards Respawn Mod
|Soul Shards Respawn Mod for 1.15.x
|February 13, 2020
|Soul Shards Respawn Mod for 1.14.4
|August 19, 2019