It’s been a long time since Minecraft has hosted a large-scale adventure map. Part of the reason is that this kind of project takes a lot of time to set up and still requires a relatively large amount of knowledge. However, after 6 years of work, Edward Marchioni presents his map, The Last King of Tyre.
The Last King of Tire is a single-player Dark Fantasy RPG in Minecraft, featuring a custom combat system, NPCs, spells, bosses, and more. Clearly, the more than 35,000 command blocks used to make the map work aren’t there for nothing. But that’s not all, as your adventures take place in a complex, interconnected world bathed in perfectly crafted lore.
You’ll have to travel the world to find the last king of Tyre and find a way to save E’Siraph. To do so, you’ll need to skillfully choose your equipment to suit your playing style from among the items scattered throughout the cities of E’Siraph. In addition, the wide variety of enemies, many with unique abilities, will test your cunning and combat skills. The plethora of weapons and tools available will therefore be indispensable to your survival in this world.
There are also 8 super-powerful bosses in E’Siraph, but you don’t have to face them all. In reality, it all depends on the path you choose to achieve your goals, and it’s also good to know that there are many secrets waiting for you in this huge world as well, and they too will present you with a great challenge.
Although the map is only playable solo, the experience is crazy and just waiting to be tested. So what are you waiting for to download The Last King of Tyre and save E’Siraph?
- Make sure you have Minecraft: Java Edition installed with a Mojang account
- After downloading and unzipping the file, you should find a save file.
- On Windows, navigate to %appdata%.minecraft
- On Mac, navigate to Users//Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Place the save file into the saves folder in the minecraft directory.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher.
- Click “Installations” at the top.
- Create a new installation. Make sure to select version 1.14.4 in the drop down list (You may have to scroll down a ways).
- Back on the “Play” tab, select the installation you just created on the bottom left.
- Click the big “Play” button.
Once the game launches, verify that it says “Minecraft 1.14.4” in the bottom left of the main menu.
Download The Last King of Tyre [MAP] [1.14.4]
|The Last King of Tyre [MAP] [1.14.4] for 1.14.4||1.0||February 16, 2020||Download page|