Zombie Horse Spawn 1.15.1 and 1.15.2 is a mod that will allow the generation of zombie horses in Minecraft. As you know, these horses are part of the game, however they can’t be generated in survival mode, they can only be generated by the creative’s eggs, or by using commands.
Well, with this mod installed when a normal zombie is naturally generated, there is a certain probability that it will be generated riding a zombie horse. Also, in the mod’s configuration file we can define if we want it to be generated during the day or not, and if we want it to burn in daylight or not.
If you want to generate skeleton horses in addition to zombie horses, you can download the Skeleton Horse Spawn mod, which is from the same author.
- chanceSurfaceZombieHasHorse (default = 0.05, min 0, max 1.0): The chance a zombie that has spawned on the surface is riding a horse.
- shouldBurnZombieHorsesInDaylight (default = true): If enabled, burns zombie horses when daylight shines upon them.
- onlySpawnZombieHorsesOnSurface (default = true): If enabled, a zombie horse with rider will only spawn on the surface.
How to install Zombie Horse Spawn Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.1 or 1.15.2
- Download Zombie Horse Spawn Mod 1.15.1 or Zombie Horse Spawn Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into
- It’s time to meet zombie horses ridden by zombies!
Download Zombie Horse Spawn Mod
|Zombie Horse Spawn Mod for 1.15.2||2.1.2||March 10, 2020||Download page|
|Zombie Horse Spawn Mod for 1.15.1||2.1.2||December 22, 2019||Download page|
|Zombie Horse Spawn Mod for 1.14.4||2.1.2||October 16, 2019||Download page|