Zoo & Wild Animals 1.12.2 is a mod that adds more than thirty wild animals, some of them in danger of extinction, in real life, that will be generated in different habitats, so we will find animals in several biomes of the game. With this mod installed, we will be able to capture animals and domesticate them.
We will be able to find from the enormous Asian elephants, to small frogs, passing by giraffes, rhinoceroses, walruses, whales, zebras, tigers, leopards and kangaroos, among many other species of animals. All these animals are based on real animal species.
In addition to animals, this mod adds building blocks and decorative objects, which will allow us to exhibit the animals in our own zoo.
How to install Zoo & Wild Animals Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Bookworm 1.12 or Bookworm 1.12.2
- Download Zoo & Wild Animals Mod 1.12 or Zoo & Wild Animals Mod 1.12.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded Bookworm file into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- Now we can enjoy the wildlife increase in Minecraft!
Download Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt Mod
|Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt Mod for 1.12.2||2.1.3||March 6, 2021||Download page|
|Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt Mod for 1.12.2||2.0.32||April 25, 2020||Download page|