- Version 18.104.22.168
- File Size 0.00 KB
- Create Date December 2, 2020
- Important: Forge 35.1.4 or newer is now required.
- This build supports newer versions of Forge for Minecraft 1.16.4 while providing a few changes.
- updated to Forge 35.1.4 for Minecraft 1.16.4.
- add tags to raw bitumen for mod compatibility.
- added (partial) Russian language (credits to DrHesperus on Github).
- changed steel craft duration: it takes now longer to process iron into steel and costs more in fuel so other mods adding steel crafts with machines now have more interest.
- added bituminous coal (craft: one coal surrounded by 8 raw bitumen = 8 bituminous coal): this allows raw bitumen to be converted into fuel. 8 bituminous coals can smelt 10 items, which is a bit more than one coal.