Standalone mod supplying the HUD includes formerly included in AppleCore. This is a mainly client-side mod, however it requires to be on the server in order to display accurate saturation/exhaustion worths on the customer.
Keep in mind: AppleSkin provides information about some mechanics that are invisible by default (it does not add or change any mechanics). To read about Minecraft’s fatigue and saturation mechanics, see the Minecraft wiki short article on Hunger
- Adds food value info to tooltips:
- Adds a visualization of saturation and fatigue to the HUD
- Adds a visualization of prospective hunger/saturation restored while holding food
- Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion details to the debug overlay (F3).
- Syncs the value of saturation and exhaustion to the client.
You are welcome to add this mod to any modpack you ‘d like.
|AppleSkin for 1.16-Snapshot
|April 24, 2020
|AppleSkin for 1.15.2
|February 17, 2020
|AppleSkin for 1.14.4
|November 25, 2020