Luminous textures with a certain “cartoon” touch.
Dragon Dance 1.16-Snapshot/1.15.x/1.14.x/1.13.x/1.12.x is a texture package that offers us textures with a higher resolution than the predefined ones. The textures offered by this package have a slight cartoon design, so we are not talking about realistic textures. This pack has well-defined textures, bright and mainly of simple designs, without many patterns, but not minimalist either.
This is a texture pack that has a 64x resolution, higher than the predefined one, so we will need Optifine to get all its potential, and reduce to the minimum the need of more resources.
How to install Dragon Dance Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.15, 1.14 and 1.12
- Download Optifine 1.15 (not yet available).
- Download Optifine 1.14 (Only for Minecraft versions 1.14.x).
- Download Optifine 1.12 (Minecraft version 1.12.x only).
- Download Dragon Dance 1.15, Dragon Dance 1.14 or Dragon Dance 1.12
- Open the .minecraft/resourcepacks folder.
- Paste the downloaded file of the pack, inside “resourcepacks”.
- Now we can enjoy a new look for our world!
Download Dragon Dance [1.12.x-1.16.x] Texture Pack
|Dragon Dance [1.12.x-1.16.x] Texture Pack for 1.15.x/1.16-Snapshot||v0.6.1||February 23, 2020||Download page|
|Dragon Dance [1.12.x-1.16.x] Texture Pack for 1.14.x||0.5.10_fix||December 10, 2019||Download page|
|Dragon Dance [1.12.x-1.16.x] Texture Pack for 1.13.x||0.5.4||June 2, 2019||Download page|
|Dragon Dance [1.12.x-1.16.x] Texture Pack for 1.12.x||0.5.4||June 2, 2019||Download page|