To start this new decade and year 2020, the pre-release of version 1.15.2 is now available. It fixes more bugs, including 2 from version 1.4 released more than 7 years ago. Its release is scheduled for next week.
Additions and modifications
- The bees are no longer angry when a nearby nest/hive is destroyed with a “Silk Touch” tool
- Addition of 2 new game rules:
- doTraderSpawning : Prevent or not the Wandering Trader from appearing naturally.
- doPatrolSpawning : Prevents or not Illageois patrols from appearing naturally.
- It is now possible to control the brightness of block rendering in the inventory with the “gui_light” option in the block template.
- If set to “side”, the template will be rendered as a block.
- If set to “front”, the template will be shaded like an object.
- Changing honeycomb generation
- Birch or oak shoots that grow within 2 blocks of a flower, at the same height, have a 5% chance of having a honeycomb.
- They now have a 2% chance of appearing in flowering forests.
- They now have a 0.2% chance of appearing in forests, wooded hills, birch forests, tall birch forests, birch hills and tall birch hills.
- If a player crosses the area of a beacon with an effect, the beacon will no longer remove the player’s effect if it is activated on the same type of effect.
[MC-862] - Spawn protection does not work for frames, panels, and cabinet doors. [MC-1541] - The beacon effect removes the potion effect of the same type. MC-51053] - Motorized carts lose power after traveling through corners. [MC-88038] - Motorized carts flip backwards through corners. MC-106468] - End crystal beam has incorrect texture on one side. [MC-150575] - Powdered concrete does not turn into concrete by dropping it beside water. [MC-153987] - Problem climbing down a ladder wearing elytra. [MC-165695] - Funnels collecting honeycombs from a honeycomb/hive collect only one comb. [MC-166312] - The pattern icons in the loom interface are too dark. [MC-166319] - The letter B in "Open in browser" is lowercase. [MC-166324] - The letter I in "Raw input" is lower case. [MC-166722] - Some custom text templates appear dark in the inventory. [MC-167018] - Pixel misplaced in critical hit particle texture. [MC-167079] - The texture of the horse's armor is poorly framed... [MC-167201] - Invisible "shiny" entities don't respect their team's color. [MC-167219] - Recharging a resource pack enough times will result in an intense lag. [MC-167220] - Objects on the armor holders no longer shine... [MC-167235] - The distance from which you can enter a bed is off-center. [MC-167344] - com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.ClipboardManager creates direct buffer leaks [MC-167416]- The distance from which a monster will keep you awake is off-center. [MC-167444] - The "iron_golem_crackiness_*" texture is visible on invisible damaged iron golems. [MC-167709]- Bees that enter a boat, wagon, or other entity by entering their hive or nest can never leave the hive or nest again. [MC-168091] - Powdered concrete does not turn into concrete when it falls into deep water. [MC-168230] - End crystal beam is dark/desaturated. [MC-168467] - Bees can't remember how many crops they pollinated. [MC-169157] - Destroying a hive with an obstructed front makes the bees disappear.
The first versions of these pre-releases can corrupt your worlds, make sure you always create backups!
How to install the Minecraft pre-release :
- Launch your Minecraft launcher and in the top tab, click on Configurations.
- Then check the Snapshot box. This will appear directly as a new profile.
- Launch the snapshot profile and enjoy the latest news.