Camera 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 is focused on offering us the possibility of making a camera that will allow us to take pictures of anything we find interesting within the game. These photographs can be printed and placed inside photo frames, which we can hang on the walls of our house as if they were the predetermined pictures.
The operation is simple, we place the camera in the hand of the character and right-click the mouse to look through the camera viewer. If we click again on the right button of the mouse, we will take the picture. To take pictures we will need sheets of paper since one sheet of paper will be consumed for each picture we take.
- Images can be displayed by right-clicking the image
- Images can be put into image frames
- Images can be copied
- Custom images can be uploaded
- Image Frames can be resized up to 8 x 8 blocks
- Date and photographer name are stored with the image item
- The Camera consumes a piece of paper for every taken image
- The Camera has multiple filters that can be applied
- Multiplayer compatible
- Images are saved in the world folder
How to install Camera Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Camera Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to go out and take pictures of our worlds on Minecraft!
Download Camera Mod
|Camera Mod for 1.18.1
|December 11, 2021
|Camera Mod for 1.17.1
|October 6, 2021
|Camera Mod for 1.16.5
|July 8, 2021