Ensorcellation 1.15.2 focuses on providing us with a host of new spells, designed for both pre-defined mode games and games where various mods are used. In addition to adding new spells, the mod will also allow us to use modified versions of some of Minecraft’s default spells.
These improvements to default spells and new enchantments can be applied not only to objects that can usually be enchanted but to other objects as well. For example, we’ll be able to apply spells to armor bibs and helmets, hoes, picks, shovels, axes, swords, bows, shields, horse armor, fishing rods, and more.
How do I install Ensorcellation
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Download CoFH Core 1.15.2
- Download Ensorcellation Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “CoFH Core” file into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to use new spells!
Download Ensorcellation Mod
|Ensorcellation Mod for 1.15.2||0.3.0b||February 14, 2020||Download page|
|Ensorcellation Mod for 1.14.4||0.3.0b||February 13, 2020||Download page|