Increase your transport capacity, and keep the items in your character’s inventory safe.
Backpacked offers the possibility of making a backpack that will extend our ability to transport items. This backpack, once equipped in the corresponding box, will be shown hanging on our character’s back. Having the backpack equipped will allow us to increase our item transport capacity by nine more squares.
Another interesting feature of this backpack is that if we die while we have the backpack equipped, neither the contents nor the backpack will disappear. The manufacturing process of the backpack consists of placing nine units of leather on a table of crafteo, leaving the central box empty. Once the rucksack is equipped, you can open it by pressing the “B” key.
- Simple and straightforward
- Adds nine slots of additonal storage (configurable up to 54 slots)
- You keep your backpack on death along with it’s contents (can be turned off in config)
Optional support for Curios API (Minecraft 1.14 and above) and Baubles (Minecraft 1.12.2)
How to install Backpacked Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download API Curios
- Download Backpacked Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “API Curios” file into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- We can now make use of our new backpack!
Download Backpacked Mod
|Backpacked Mod for 1.16.3/1.16.4/1.16.5||1.9.0||March 27, 2021||Download page|
|Backpacked Mod for 1.15.2||1.4.1||January 24, 2020||Download page|
|Backpacked Mod for 1.14.4||1.4.0||January 19, 2020||Download page|
|Backpacked Mod for 1.12.2||1.4.2||January 20, 2020||Download page|