Patchouli 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod that aims to provide easy to implement, data-driven documentation for Minecraft modders and modpack makers alike.
Patchouli’s systems allow any modder or modpack maker to quickly create beautiful books full of user experience-enhancing features. The user-facing feature set of the mod is designed in function of research done on what features people liked from Botania’s Lexica Botania.
A quick list of things patchouli can do that you may be interested in. There’s lots more!
- Data-driven content creation, no code required, you don’t even need patchouli’s code to build
- In-game text editor
- Rich text formatting system that supports macros
- Advancement-driven content unlocking
- Nested categories and bookmarkable entries for quick and easy navigation
- Several ready-to-use page types like text, crafting, and image pages
- Multiblock visualization for easy building
- Template system to create custom page types
- Seamless integration with mods, with creative tab and pretending the book is from your mod
- Custom visuals and sounds
- Easily localizable for other languages
- Tons of other user-friendly features!
Download Patchouli Mod
|Patchouli Mod for 1.15.2||1.2-33||April 30, 2020||Download page|
|Patchouli Mod for 1.14.4||1.1-26.5||April 19, 2020||Download page|
|Patchouli Mod for 1.12.2||1.0-20||June 28, 2019||Download page|