A more colorful and vivid world look, with a slight nod to the Pokémon universe.
Annahstas Beastrinia 1.16-Snapshot, 1.15.2, 1.14 and 1.12 is a colorful-looking texture pack, with bright, cheerful colors, which although it adds new designs for the game’s textures, tries to faithfully follow the game’s graphic line. Its goal is to make sure that even though the textures have been renewed, any player can still easily identify any element of the game.
The design and colors of the textures are inspired by the legendary Pokémon saga, although the idea of the creators was not to radically change the look of the world but to offer small details inspired by Pokémon, with others created by themselves. It’s a 32x texture pack, so we’ll need to use Optifine to realize its full potential.
How to install Annahstas Beastrinia Texture Pack?
- Download Optifine 1.15 (not yet available).
- Download Optifine 1.14 (Only for Minecraft versions 1.14.x).
- Download Optifine 1.12 (Minecraft version 1.12.x only).
- Download Annahstas Beastrinia 1.15 and 1.14 or Annahstas Beastrinia 1.12
- Open the
- Paste the downloaded file, inside
- It’s time to enjoy a new look for Minecraft, with a wink to Pokémon!
Download Annahstas Beastrinia Pokemon inspired 32x
|Annahstas Beastrinia Pokemon inspired 32x for 1.16-Snapshot||0.17.4||March 2, 2020||Download page|
|Annahstas Beastrinia Pokemon inspired 32x for 1.15.2||0.17.1||February 8, 2020||Download page|
|Annahstas Beastrinia Pokemon inspired 32x for 1.12.2||3.3||January 10, 2020||Download page|