Add a rustic, medieval Italian touch to your Minecraft worlds.
Italiapack 1.15 and 1.14 is a texture pack inspired by Italian medieval architecture to give a rustic touch to the various elements that make up the game. The most characteristic textures are those of the sandstone blocks, stone, paving stones, stone bricks, doors, hatches, etc, which are the ones that transmit that medieval Italian touch.
Beyond blocks and objects, we will also appreciate important visual differences in the various biomes of the game. Especially in the biomes of fir, oak, birch forests. Birch woods are quite characteristic, as birch trees have orange leaves. As this is a texture package that offers twice the resolution of the default textures you will need to use Optifine.
How to install Italiapack Texture Pack
- Download Optifine 1.15 (Only for Minecraft versions 1.15.x).
- Download Optifine 1.14 (Only for Minecraft versions 1.14.x).
- Download Italiapack Texture Pack 1.15 and 1.14
- Open the
- Paste the downloaded file into resourcepacks.
- It’s time to enjoy medieval Italy on Minecraft!
Download Italiapack Texture Pack
|Italiapack Texture Pack for 1.15.x||April 5, 2020||Download page|
|Italiapack Texture Pack for 1.14.x||April 5, 2020||Download page|