Diverse content to live a medieval adventure in your Minecraft worlds.
Medieval Craft 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on generating content focused on medieval times. The mod adds diverse content, although we will mainly find new structures, new hostile creatures, as well as equipment items for our character.
More specifically, this installed mod will generate seven new structures, we will be able to get ten new types of weapons and use six new sets of armor. This person equipment will allow us to face a total of twenty-one new creatures, including Vikings and knights, among others.
This mod is in Beta development phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish the respective updates in this article.
How to install Medieval Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5?
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.16.5
- Download Medieval Craft Mod 1.16.5
- Double-click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the folder
- We can now enjoy the medieval content added by this mod!
Download Medieval Craft
|Medieval Craft for 1.16.5||1.8.0-BETA||April 13, 2021||Download page|