New mineral resources, for character equipment and construction materials.
Underground Materials 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that will generate new mineral resources in Minecraft’s underground, which will allow us to develop new character equipment. We will also be able to find new construction materials, which will give us more design options for our construction.
Some examples of the new mineral resources would be, ruby, topaz, amethyst, steel and cobalt. These new minerals will allow us to create new sets of weapons, tools, and pieces of armor. In terms of building materials, we will find, marble, basalt, and limestone.
How to install Underground Materials Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Underground Materials Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can explore the underground for new materials!
- 1.14.4- Requires Forge 28.0.45 or later to work. (1.14.4 will be supported until v2.0 is released.)
- 1.15.1- Requires Forge 30.0.1 or later to work.
- 1.15.2- Built with Forge 31.0.1
Wiki has been updated: https://tkinganymoremods.blogspot.com/p/ugm-wiki.html
Download Underground Materials Mod
|Underground Materials Mod for 1.15.1/1.15.2||1.3.2||January 24, 2020||Download page|
|Underground Materials Mod for 1.14.4||1.3.0||September 12, 2019||Download page|