Vanilla Excavators 1.16.1 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture a good number of new shovel variants, which will allow us to empty large areas of land by digging much faster. These shovels are capable of digging 3×3 areas, unlike the default shovels that can only dig 1×1 areas. So, with these new shovels, we will be able to dig faster and more comfortably than with normal shovels.
In total, this mod will allow us to make up to nineteen different types of shovels. All of them will allow us to dig areas of 3×3 blocks, although some will be faster and others will have more durability. All these new shovels will be able to be manufactured from materials predetermined in Minecraft. If in addition to digging you want to be able to chop areas of 3×3 blocks check out the Vanilla Hammers mod, which is from the same creator.
How to install Vanilla Excavators Mod for Minecraft 1.16.1
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.16.1 / 1.15.2
- Download MoreVanillaLib 1.16.1 / MoreVanillaLib 1.15.2
- Download Vanilla Excavators Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- Paste the file downloaded from “
MoreVanillaLib” into the
- It’s time to dig deep!
Download Vanilla Excavators Mod
|Vanilla Excavators Mod for 2.1.1||1.16.1||June 27, 2020||Download page|
|Vanilla Excavators Mod for 2.1||1.15.2||April 11, 2020||Download page|