Instrumentus 1.15.2 is a mod that adds new tools to make our lives easier in our routine tasks. The idea behind these new tools is to keep the functionality of the tools balanced, but to improve the basic functionality that these tools have by default.
At the moment the mod adds new types of scissors and a sickle to quickly clean an area where there is a lot of vegetation. In addition, we will be able to make another tool called Paxels, which represents the combination of a pick, a shovel, and an axe. So we will be able to cut, chop and dig using only one tool.
- More Shears: Shears for every tool-level, shearing sheep doesn’t have to be gated behind iron anymore!
- Sickles: Need a quick and dirty way to clear out a forest? The Sickle is the way to go!
- Paxels: Pickaxe! Shovel! Axe! Only the Paxel, master of all three tools, can conquer every block! (it can strip logs and make paths too!)
- Hammers! Vanilla style Hammers that mine in a 3×3 area in the direction you are looking. Great for mining!
How to install Instrumentus Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Download Instrumentus Mod 1.15.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to try new tools!
Download Instrumentus Mod
|Instrumentus Mod for 1.15.2||0.3.0||May 6, 2020||Download page|