Water Erosion 1.16-Snapshot, 1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a mod that adds the property of soil erosion to Minecraft’s water. This property will cause the water to end up creating new streams and waterfalls in places where there was nothing before, creating unique landscapes and creating more dynamic and changing worlds.
With this mod installed, the water flowing over the edges of the land blocks will eventually erode the land blocks underneath the water. When water flows into a wall of land, it will eventually erode the wall of land.
The water will have the ability to erode blocks of clay, sand, soil, topsoil, gravel, grass, and sometimes cobblestone. Each of these types of blocks will have different resistance to water erosion, although, over time, all of these materials may be eroded.
How to install the Water Erosion Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.16-Snapshot or 1.15.2
- Download Water Erosion Mod 1.16-Snapshot and 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- You can now live in a world where water erodes, and changes, the terrain!
Download Water Erosion Mod
|Water Erosion Mod for 1.16-Snapshot||v20w17a-fabric-1.1.1||April 25, 2020||Download page|
|Water Erosion Mod for 1.15.2||1.1.2||April 25, 2020||Download page|
|Water Erosion Mod for 1.14.4||1.1.2||April 25, 2020||Download page|