Comforts 1.15.2 offers us new ways to give our character a break after a long day of work on Minecraft. Now, in addition to sleeping in a bed, we can make our character rest in sleeping bags and hammocks, which we can make in various colors, using the default colors in Minecraft.
Each of these new ways of sleeping will not offer its own advantages over the use of traditional beds. For example, sleeping bags, unlike beds, can be stacked in the inventory, so they will take up less space. While hammocks will allow us to do the opposite of what beds allow us to do. In other words, with hammocks we will be able to sleep during the day and wake up at night.
How to install Comforts Mod
- Download comforts-FORGE-1.15.2-2.0-sources.jar
- Download Comforts Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to rest in a hammock, or in a sleeping bag!
Download Comforts Mod
|Comforts Mod for 1.15.2||2.0||February 16, 2020||Download page|