Dark Utilities 1.15.2 is a mod that adds diverse content to the game without following a specific thematic line. Although in general terms we could classify the content added by this mod in three main categories, elements to improve logistics, jewelry to improve the character’s skills and objects that will allow us to capture entities quickly and easily.
Let’s see some examples of what we can do with this mod. With this mod installed we will be able to make and use conveyor belts, more efficient hoppers, jewelry that enhances enchantments, traps for entities and objects that will allow us to hide the appearance of other blocks and objects, among many other things.
- Vector Plates – Vector plates are flat rotatable blocks that can push mobs and other entities around. Mobs can spawn on top of them, making them a popular choice in various mob farm designs.
- Slime Crucible – The slime crucible is a new crafting station that allows you to turn food into slime. It can also be used to craft a variety of slimey items.
- Ender Hopper – The Ender Hopper can teleport nearby dropped items into a connected inventory block such as a chest.
- Mob Filters – Mob filters are blocks that have different collision boxes for different types of mobs. For example the hostile mob filter will let hostile mobs move through it but all other mobs will be blocked as if it were solid.
- Sleep Charm – The sleep charm allows players to instantly sleep in beds without the animation. It will also slowly reduce your insomnia counter to prevent phantom attacks.
How to install Dark Utilities Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Bookshelf 1.15.2 or Bookshelf 1.14.4
- Download Dark Utilities Mod 1.15.2
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded Bookshelf file into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to use everything this mod has to offer!
Download Dark Utilities Mod
|Dark Utilities Mod for 1.15.2||3.0.5||April 25, 2020||Download page|
|Dark Utilities Mod for 1.14.4||2.0.13||April 2, 2020||Download page|