Kegs to store the character’s experience.
Experience Container is a mod that will allow us to make a new type of barrel that will allow us to store the experience levels accumulated by our character. In this way, we can save our experience orbs so that, in case of death, we don’t lose all the experience we have already gained in our adventures.
This barrel can also emit Redstone signals to a comparator. For example, in the upper image of this article, we can see how the barrel emits a restone signal, which runs a comparator, which in turn runs a piston. We could, however, replace the piston with any other object that works by means of Redstone signals.
How to install Experience Container Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge 1.15.2
- Download Experience Container Mod 1.15.2
- Double-click the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- We can already store experience inside these barrels!
Download Experience Container Mod
|Experience Container Mod for 1.15.2||1.6||March 31, 2020||Download page|
|Experience Container Mod for 1.14.4||1.6||March 31, 2020||Download page|