If you’ve always wanted to have your own city, in Minecraft, now you can.
MineColonies 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is an interactive mod that will allow you to develop your own city within the game. These cities will not be formed only by buildings since the mod is in charge of generating working NPC’s that will perform various tasks within the organization of their city. For example, we will find fishermen, guards, miners, bakers, builders, craftsmen, delivery workers, farmers, cooks and shepherds, among others.
Each city will have a Town Hall, which is the most important construction, in this case, in our city. From the Town Hall we will be able to manage various things that happen in our city. Once the Town Hall is created, we will be able to start developing many other buildings, which in turn will generate workers and citizens.
How to install MineColonies Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Structurize 1.15.2 /1.14.4 /1.12.2
- Download MineColonies Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Structurize” file into the
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the
- It’s time to develop a thriving city!
Report issues here (search first): https://github.com/Minecolonies/minecolonies
- Check out our wiki: https://wiki.minecolonies.com/
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Minecolonies
- Discord: https://discord.minecolonies.com
- Website: http://www.minecolonies.com/
Download MineColonies Mod
|MineColonies Mod for 1.15.2||0.11.913-BETA-universal||May 3, 2020||Download page|
|MineColonies Mod for 1.15.2||0.10.771-RELEASE-universal||March 19, 2020||Download page|
|MineColonies Mod for 1.14.4||0.10.715-RELEASE-universal||February 18, 2020||Download page|
|MineColonies Mod for 1.12.2||0.11.804-RELEASE||March 31, 2020||Download page|